- The application forms for admission for the academic year 2022-23 are available on our website.
- Those parents who have submitted the admission application forms in the school office will be intimated about the schedule for the interaction with the principal.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the payment of fee is made within the stipulated period mentioned in the mail.
The following documents(photo copies) need to be submitted along with the printed application Form.
- A copy of Birth certificate of the child (self attested). No application form will be accepted without a copy of the Birth Certificate of the child.
- A copy of the Educational Certificates of both the Parents(self attested)
- A copy of the proof of residence(Electricity bill/telephone bill/Aadhar card/Passport/ Election photo Identity) (Any one)
- Photographs of both parents and the child to be on the printed Application Form(one each)
- Report card issued by the previous school of the last class attended.
- Original to be shown to the appointed school authority for verification.
An amount of ₹ 2000 will have to be paid at the time of submission of printed Application Form for the Prospectus and processing Fee.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Filling up the Application Form does not guarantee admission.
- Admission will be purely on the basis of vacancies in the respective classes.
- Limited seats for class Nursery, Preparatory and class 1.
- Age requirement of the child –Minimum 3 years and up to 4 years as on 31st March for Pre-Nursery and corresponding age for Nursery And Prep respectively.